Collaborate on DSARs with internal notes for request submissions. IAB TCF 2.0 Consent Management support has been updated per the latest IAB specifications. 11 new Data Discovery integrations and more! Check out our latest product announcement blog for demos, links, and more information.
- You'll own a core product at Osano to expand our place in the data privacy market. By leveraging your background in bringing products to market, you'll guide our Engineers to maximize this product's offering to delight our customers.
- You'll work closely with customers, stakeholders, design and engineering teams to scope out development, give and receive feedback, and refine requirements + user stories.
- You'll own the roadmap for one of our core products to prioritize features based on business impact, available resources, and contribute to technical conversations around deadlines + engineering solutions.
- You'll partner with Product Marketing and Customer Enablement teams to drive adoption by new customers and customers already using Osano's suite of products.
- You'll define and communicate functional requirements for the Data Subject Access Rights (DSAR) pod and analyze releases to create a plan for iteration + building features.
- You'll build and maintain strong relationships across the organization through roadmap presentations, feedback gathering, and async documentation.
- You'll advocate for a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-facing experimentation. We're an early-stage startup so taking risks is central to our ongoing success!
- You have 4+ years of product management experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS Startup.
- You have demonstrated experience improving products based on customer feedback, analyst interactions, and through developing a strong understanding of the future needs of the market.
- You are intellectually curious.
- You're able to define opportunities and drive towards solutions and experiments.
- You have experience working independently to manage complex technical projects while also working cross-functionally towards a shared goal.
- You're able to make technical concepts accessible to a non-technical audience and can provide engineers with the "Why" to help them during development.
- You can ideate hypotheses, find information to validate or disprove, and design MVPs to test.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity + initiative every day.
- We're a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We're a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we're in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You'll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development! We're truly family-first - it's not just a policy, it's a mindset.
- We're good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with. From monthly team fun events to regular 1:1 connection, we make it possible for our team to get to know each other personally, too!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services