We've reworked and redesigned Osano Subject Rights Management and Data Discovery, unifying them into a single, seamless experience and creating automation to save you time.
- Leverage Osano’s best-in-class tech stack to prospect and perform multi-channel outbound strategies that generate qualified opportunities, meeting established goals, and KPIs
- Measurable metrics include (but are not limited to): phone calls, emails, social touches, and pipeline management, plus qualified opportunities generated each month.
- Test new and innovative approaches to lead generation, outreach, nurturing, messaging, targeting, and pipeline management. You must feel comfortable in a highly iterative, evolving environment.
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across the company + being intentional when handing off prospects to our Account Executives.
- Collaborate with product marketing and account executives to design, refine, and document value propositions from scratch to understand how to best route a variety of customers to multiple types of products.
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, and pricing model.
- You have some experience in account-based sales, technical support, managing and qualifying inbound leads, or sourcing outbound leads. You’re looking to grow your career in a world-class revenue organization committed to investing in your development.
- You have used HubSpot (or a comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other online prospecting tools in a professional setting.
- You have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking out feedback and are self-aware of your capabilities + knowledge.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand. You understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit.
- You are curious and able to adapt to dynamic research, development, and industry knowledge.
- You have strong organizational skills, with the ability to consolidate + simplify your daily tasks so they can scale across larger teams.
- You want a role that exposes you to various opportunities within an organization, giving you the ability to build a career in sales or towards other roles in a high-growth environment.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote setting. For us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity + initiative to your every day.
- We're a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We're a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we're in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- We're truly family-first - it's not just a policy, it's a mindset.
- We're good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with. From monthly team fun events to regular 1:1 connection, we make it possible for our team to get to know each other personally, too!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family (however you define it) comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services