Collaborate on DSARs with internal notes for request submissions. IAB TCF 2.0 Consent Management support has been updated per the latest IAB specifications. 11 new Data Discovery integrations and more! Check out our latest product announcement blog for demos, links, and more information.
- Leverage Osano's best-in-class tech stack to prospect and perform multi-channel outbound strategies that generate qualified opportunities, meeting established goals and KPIs.
- Measurable metrics include (but are not limited to) phone calls, emails, social touches, and pipeline management, plus qualified opportunities generated per month.
- Test new and innovative approaches to lead generation, outreach, nurturing, messaging, targeting, and pipeline management. You must feel comfortable in an iterative environment.
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across the company and being intentional when handing off prospects.
- Collaborate with product marketing and account executives to design, refine, and document various value propositions from scratch to understand how to best route different customers to multiple products.
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, and pricing model.
- You are seeking a position to kickstart a career in sales with a world-class revenue organization committed to investing in your development.
- You have working knowledge of HubSpot (or comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other online prospecting tools or willingness to learn.
- You have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking feedback and being self-aware.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand. You understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and can overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit.
- You are curious and adapt to dynamic research, development, and industry knowledge.
- You have strong organizational skills, with the ability and foresight to consolidate and simplify your daily tasks to scale systems and processes across larger teams.
- You want a role that exposes you to various opportunities within an organization, giving you the ability to build a career in sales or transition to other roles.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- We're a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We're a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we're in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- We're truly family-first - it's not just a policy, it's a mindset.
- We're good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with. From monthly team fun events to regular 1:1 connection, we make it possible for our team to get to know each other personally, too!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services