Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. We are a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Data privacy is a fast-evolving market, so Osano is consistently innovating and delivering new features to our core suite of products. Our team is growing to support it all. We often hire for software engineers, product managers, customer success managers, and sales development representatives. If you don't see a role open but you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, say hi!
Add your resume here with a note about what roles you're interested in, and we'll keep in touch as new roles open up. A bit more about Osano
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with ‚Äì so they don't have to.
- We're a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We're a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we're in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You'll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy credential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- Fair-pay compensation and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off with a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna
- Fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip.
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
We are happy to provide accommodations to make the interviewing process inclusive and comfortable. You’ll have an opportunity to request accommodation before your first interview.