Collaborate on DSARs with internal notes for request submissions. IAB TCF 2.0 Consent Management support has been updated per the latest IAB specifications. 11 new Data Discovery integrations and more! Check out our latest product announcement blog for demos, links, and more information.
- Embody servant leadership and proactively coach individuals at all levels to strong execution.
- Hire, mentor, and train individuals to bring intellectual curiosity, resilience, and resourcefulness to their roles.
- Provide feedback + focus to both your team of account executives and SDRs looking to grow into the account executive position.
- Partner with the People team on hiring and development to ensure a diverse team that’s exceeding expectations.
- Coach team members on sales acumen, product positioning, forecasting, and deal-level execution.
- Formulate and execute monthly and quarterly sales plans.
- Assist sales team with prospect meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Conduct weekly forecast reviews and quarterly progress review sessions.
- Own your team's monthly and quarterly quota, designing and deploying strategies to achieve it.
- Manage productivity, opportunities, and quality to ensure teams meet/exceed established goals and provide a delightful customer experience.
- Make ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient.
- You have 3+ years of successful sales management experience in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- You’re a team player willing to get in the trenches with your team.
- You possess excellent communication skills and have no problem managing expectations at various levels.
- You’ve successfully built, grown, and led a sales team, including hiring early-stage talent.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a way of nurturing early-career talent to do the same.
- You’re customer-focused and bring examples of how you’ve identified + responded to internal and external customer needs.
- You recognize opportunities and initiate actions to capitalize on𑁋You’re always looking for new ways to make an impact.
- You’re an innovative thinker; you embrace and champion new ideas and encourage others to do the same.
- You build strong relationships and convey a deep concern for all employees.
- You ensure individual needs + those of Osano are met and thoughtfully communicate up and down.
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- You’ll be part of a sales culture that thinks beyond the number.
- We’re truly family-first - it’s not just a policy, it’s a mindset.
- We’re good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with.
- Our goal is to help you never have to build a resume again because of what you accomplish here and the story we write together.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + we believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace.
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services