Osano now includes two new vendor assessment templates, so you can reduce privacy risk without slowing down your procurement process.
- Sell Osano’s proprietary consent management, subject rights, data discovery, vendor monitoring, and privacy program applications to companies seeking to satisfy regulatory requirements (i.e. GDPR and CCPA) and build a trusted brand using transparent, automated data privacy software.
- Uncover goals, challenges, and requirements of prospects and customers, including budget constraints and decision-makers.
- Deliver compelling presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Meet and exceed individual targets + contribute to the overall team success.
- Provide account analysis and revenue forecast to Sales Leadership on a regular basis.
- Manage a robust pipeline, including running with high-intent leads + hunting across target accounts with the support of a world-class sales development and marketing team.
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across Osano and working closely with others to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, pricing model, and value proposition.
- Travel, if safe, may be required for large deals or market opportunities (do what you need to do to close the deal; travel is expected to be <15% of this role)
- You bring 4+ years of quota-carrying software sales experience, particularly in the mid-market space, with annual quotas between $750k - $950k.
- You have 2+ years of experience in governance, risk, compliance, legaltech, cybersecurity, or similar technical sales environments.
- You have experience managing + closing early-stage product sales cycles (i.e. 2 weeks to 45 days) in a high-volume environment, plus a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- You have experience providing technical demos to prospects and know when to bring in a Sales or Solutions Engineer for when more technical resources are needed.
- You have working knowledge of HubSpot (or comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other sales tools, and a willingness to learn new tools.
- You have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking out feedback and being self-aware.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand; you understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit. You see failure as an opportunity to learn + grow.
- You are constantly curious - you don’t just leverage resources available, you also learn from them.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment - for us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- A generous commission plan with a track record of attainment.
- A well-defined career path that’s not just “climbing the ladder” - learn different competencies, skills, and concepts as you progress and get recognized for it.
- Supportive leadership and peers - from sales engineering and product marketing to sales development and demand generation - you’re never in this alone.
- You’ll be stepping into a space that’s on fire - 39.7% growth in 2020 and a CAGR of 41.5% (but just wait till you hear about our growth rate!).
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- Our goal is to help you never have to build a resume again because of what you accomplish here and the story we write together.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip. This year, we're going to New Orleans!
- Mental health benefits, including free memberships to Talkspace + Headspace