Capture and manage consent across your standard and AMP pages using the same Consent Management Platform.
Osano is consistently innovating and delivering new features to its core suite of products, and we want to accelerate our delivery of new products to this fast-growing market. We’re hiring Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team and build out our platform.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented, and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
At Osano, we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you don't exactly meet all of the below requirements, don't let that keep you from applying. We're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, say hi!
- Transform basic requirements into elegant designs and performant web application solutions.
- Develop web applications against modern web service APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.).
- Develop web service APIs that are either customer-facing or built to support our internal web applications.
- Build queries and create data structures using various data storage technologies, such as relational, graph, and document store databases.
- Provide infrastructure + architectural designs and feedback for new system services and capabilities.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, customer success managers, and other engineers to efficiently deliver software solutions.
- Own small-to-medium features from technical design to completion with limited guidance.
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate our technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Be ready to grow through self-initiated learning and company-driven programs.
- You’re a well-rounded developer with 3+ years of experience, preferably in the world of SaaS.
- You enjoy challenging puzzles and bring flexibility + creativity to problem-solving.
- You’re eager to learn + explore new problems and technologies.
- You have experience in DOM manipulation and browser interactions.
- You’ve worked with technologies like git version control, various modern front-end frameworks, and cloud infrastructure services.
- You’re familiar with modern API design + implementation (RESTful APIs, relational databases, and bonus points for GraphQL).
- You bring hands-on experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks as well as Scrum/Agile/XP development methodologies.
- You’re always looking to improve; it’s a philosophy you live in your life.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
A bit more about Osano
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so they don't have to.
- We’re a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy Technologist credential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off with a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year
- Generous paid parental leave for all new parents (12 weeks). We're recognized as a "Best Place to Work for Working Parents" + believe that family (however you define it) always comes first!
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna
- Fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip. This year, we're going to New Orleans!
- Mental health benefits, including free memberships to Talkspace + Headspace
Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect stock options and your annual compensation to be somewhere between $110,000 and $130,000 upon joining the company.
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!