EU Privacy: Top 5 issues to watch closely
There's a lot of privacy news coming out of the EU and the U.K. right now. Isn't there always, though? EU privacy authorities are facing a massive backlog of complaints under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) while privacy advocates complain that there's not enough enforcement. And the U.K. is trying to come up with an alternative privacy law now that Brexit's complete.
Attendees will learn:
- The latest on the U.K.'s plans for a new data law post-Brexit.
- What to anticipate from the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield replacement talks.
- When to expect that long-awaited ePrivacy Regulation.
- Why the EU might look at alternative mechanisms to fines under the GDPR.
- What to expect from the incoming U.K. information and privacy commissioner.
Vincent Manancourt - Politico
Register for the webinar
Why use Osano?
Trusted by thousands of companies from small businesses to the Fortune 500.
Easy to use & quick to implement.
- Makes you compliant with 40+ privacy laws with one line of code.