Osano now includes two new vendor assessment templates, so you can reduce privacy risk without slowing down your procurement process.
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, reviewing requirements and user stories to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Participate and provide valuable feedback in team standups, planning sessions, and retrospectives.
- Work with a productive, creative team of Software Engineers and Product Managers to deliver high-quality software on time.
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using common tracking tools.
- Track and report QA metrics, for example, defect densities, open defect counts, build-production defect ratios.
- Communicate with engineering and product stakeholders on testing requirements and the status of quality.
- Mentor other software engineers and test engineers in QA best practices and Osano’s processes.
- Work on multiple features + enhancements at the same time, with the ability to prioritize and multitask as necessary for the quality of our products.
- Maintaining + improving Osano’s testing suite of products/services.
- You have 4+ years leading quality engineering efforts, working with automated testing frameworks (like Cypress.io), and building an efficient quality assurance process from the ground up.
- You have experience designing test strategies + orchestrating work within multiple teams.
- You have a strong level of curiosity about how the software development lifecycle works, and look for opportunities to improve quality and efficiency.
- You’re passionate about improving the quality of software. You know how to decompose problems, design and iterate on solutions, and you write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans + test cases.
- You’ve also worked with CICD build systems like Codebuild, CircleCI, Azure, or Jenkins.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- We’re a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy Technologist credential.
- The opportunity to grow in a company with well-defined career paths and an investment in people.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) + ownership interest for early stake in our success!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services