We've reworked and redesigned Osano Subject Rights Management and Data Discovery, unifying them into a single, seamless experience and creating automation to save you time.
- Sell Osano’s proprietary consent management, data mapping, data discovery, vendor monitoring, and privacy program applications to organizations seeking to satisfy regulatory requirements such as GDPR and CCPA and build a trusted brand based on transparent data privacy management.
- Uncover goals, challenges, and requirements of prospects and customers, including budget constraints and decision-makers
- Deliver compelling presentations, demos, and proposals
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Meet/Exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team success
- Provide account analysis and revenue forecast
- Manage a robust pipeline, including running with high intent leads and hunting in defined territories with the support of a world-class sales development and marketing team
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across the company and working closely with others to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, pricing model, and value proposition.
- Travel, if safe, may be required for large deals or market opportunities (do what you need to do to close the deal; travel is expected to be <15% of this role)
- You bring 4+ years of quota-carrying software sales experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in governance/risk/compliance technology, legaltech, cybersecurity, or similar technical sales environments
- You have experience managing/closing early-stage product sales cycles and a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- You want to be part of a world-class revenue organization committed to investing in your development
- You have working knowledge of HubSpot (or comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other sales tools or willingness to learn
- You have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking out feedback and being self-aware
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand; you understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust
- You are highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit
- You are constantly curious and don’t just leverage resources but learn from them
- You are a builder - you are motivated by contributing to processes, messaging, and market insights
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment - for us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day
- A generous commission plan with a track record of attainment
- A well-defined career path that’s not just “climbing the ladder” - learn different competencies, skills, and concepts as you progress and get recognized for it
- Supportive leadership and peers - from sales engineering and product marketing to sales development and demand generation - you’re never in this alone
- You’ll be stepping into a space that’s on fire - 39.7% growth in 2020 and a CAGR of 41.5% (but just wait till you hear about our growth rate!)
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- You’ll be part of a sales culture that thinks beyond the number
- We’re truly family-first - it’s not just a policy, it’s a mindset
- We’re good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with. From monthly team fun events to regular 1:1 connection, we make it possible for our team to get to know each other personally, too!
- Our goal is to help you never have to build a resume again because of what you accomplish here and the story we write together
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off with a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna
- Fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services