Privacy regulators at the CNIL in France recently declared that Google Analytics violates GDPR. Osano’s new block list feature can disable Google Analytics in France to keep you compliant while allowing you to use Google Analytics in regions where it is still legal.
- Collaborate with the customer implementation and sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Prepare technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Answer Request for Information and Security questionnaires related to potential prospects.
- Delight the customer with quick responses to their technical queries.
- Manage technical escalation for prospects + customers before escalating questions to the Engineering team.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues along with possible solutions to upper management.
- Train the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
- 3+ years experience in a technical sales, technical support, or engineering role
- You’re a clear and pleasant communicator with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- You’re optimistic, and motivated to help customers be successful; customer-service experience is a plus.
- Experience working in software development or with technical teams throughout the software development process.
- Exposure to Hubspot CRM/Service Hub or similar applications to connect with customers.
- You're interested in data privacy. Even better if you already have a CIPM, CIPP, or CIPT certification.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- We’re a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy Technologist credential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services