Now, with Osano’s new Assessments product, you can conduct, manage, and track privacy assessments, including DPIAs and RoPAs, from a central, secure location.
- Stay up-to-date and proactive on new regulatory developments around the world.
- Document regulatory changes + provide best practices for internal and external stakeholders.
- Advise + consult with the Product Management team to ensure our Osano products meet and exceed regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the development of privacy training materials for all Osano customers.
- Assist with and review marketing materials for accuracy as they relate to privacy regulations.
- Join customer + prospective customer calls as an internal privacy expert.
- Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of Osano’s internal privacy practices.
- You have 3+ years of recent privacy experience and you have either your CIPP/EU and/or CIPP/US certification.
- You are an expert of US and international privacy laws + regulations (including CPRA, GDPR, and more).
- You are an expert of current data privacy issues + trends around the world.
- You are a strong researcher, and you have analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- You have demonstrated ability dealing with ambiguity and you seek clarity when working on projects + initiatives.
- You’ve implemented privacy programs and you enjoy simplifying complex privacy topics for non-experts.
- You might have spent some time in a legal or privacy consulting role.
- You might be fluent in any language in addition to English.
- Lastly, you thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, being autonomous, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- We’re a welcoming team that's dependable, curious and talented.
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- The opportunity to grow in a company with well-defined career paths and an investment in people.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) + ownership interest for early stake in our success!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services